Spring is here, beckoning warmer sunny weather. Summer season is right behind, bringing with it long hot days on the beach, bikinis and skimpy cool clothing. The perfect venue to show off your silky curves and long toned legs. Now is also the time to address those pesky areas of your body that has been resistant to diet and exercise. Listed below are 5 reasons why you may want to consider liposuction right now!
- Time is needed to be ready for summer. Recovery from liposuction takes 4-6 weeks, meaning most of the swelling after surgery requires that much time. So, to be ready to strut your stuff in your hot new bikini, you need to give your body time to heal.
- Pounds gained during holiday partying in December have hopefully been lost, or at least decreased. If troublesome areas persist, now is a good time to address it in order to be ready for summer.
- Fad or extreme diets or liposuction? I always preach solid diet and exercise before considering liposuction, but if traditional weight loss programs have taken you only so far, then I believe liposuction is the better option. Extreme fad diets and certain volatile fasting regimens offer quick, unhealthy short term fixes that don't last. Lost weight is temporary. Liposuction directly influences areas of fat still present.
- The weather is still cool enough to hide bruising and swelling from liposuction with less revealing clothing.
- Sometimes liposuction provides a spark. Many people respond to their improved body contour by attacking the gym to not only maintain their new look but even improve upon it. That spark translates to a long lasting trim figure, and a healthier lifestyle.