Madison Plastic Surgery, based in New York City, is the destination for those seeking cosmetic surgery by one of the most trusted and experienced surgeons in NYC. The goal of our practice is to provide natural, satisfying results, in a comfortable and private environment, where safety and integrity come first. We offer a wide range of proven surgical and non-surgical options designed to naturally enhance and improve the beauty of the face, breasts and body. We treat each person as an individual, and tailor each procedure to satisfy the needs of each particular patient. Surgical procedures are performed in our private, state of the art, surgical Operating Suite, which is fully certified by the American Association For Accreditation Of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities.
- Our Aging FaceRobert Tornambe, M.D.
- Our Aging Face Part 2: Engaging The Enemy!Robert Tornambe, M.D.
- Our Aging Face-Part 3-Medical AlternativesRobert Tornambe, M.D.
- Angelina Jolie’s ChoiceRobert Tornambe, M.D.
- Plastic Surgery by the SeasonRobert Tornambe, M.D.
- How Real Are The Housewives? Robert Tornambe, M.D.
- What is your Beauty Quotient?Robert Tornambe, M.D.
- The 10 Commandments Of Realistic BeautyRobert Tornambe, M.D.
- Malignant Melanoma: The Silent KillerRobert Tornambe, M.D.
- Cosmetic Surgery, Women and Divorce-The Five Most Common ProceduresRobert Tornambe
The Beauty Quotient Formula, by Robert Tornambe M.D.
"How to Find Your Own Beauty Quotient to Look Your Best - No Matter What Your Age."
Liposuction is a safe and rewarding operation when performed by a competent and experienced plastic surgeon, but can have disastrous consequences when performed by surgeons with less than adequate training.
It is important to choose a plastic surgeon with experience and expertise in this operation. The cosmetic surgeon’s technique and selection of breast implants should be tailored to match the patient's desires and body type.
The goal of this operation is to restore that youthful appearance to facial structures, while preserving normal anatomy and distinguishing patient facial characteristics.
This operation can be purely cosmetic; dealing only with the shape of the nose, reconstructive; correction of a deformity caused by trauma, or a combination.
Cosmetic surgery of the eyelids is an extremely satisfying procedure among Dr. Tornambe's patients because it rejuvenates the upper face in an unassuming way.